Is having accurate, relevant, on-demand reports important to managing your properties? Do you need custom financial reports that fit your unique business? Would you like to receive key reports in your inbox based on a schedule you set? Has your portfolio grown to the point that having your team manually create reports in spreadsheets is no longer an option? If so, perhaps OnCite™ and Deep Forest can help. Request a demo and let's explore the options.
- Know More About Your Business - It's hard to stay on top of all that is going on in a business but viewing reports can help in this goal. OnCite™ provides a reporting tool that puts the reports in your hands when you want it. Using the scheduling feature, you can be aware of the total amount in expenses for last month, the total number of tenant requests entered that day, etc. Using the information provided, you can address specific areas to improve your business such as installing new equipment after numerous complaints from Tenants which will in turn help with Tenant Retention and save money long term by reducing repair costs. Having totals in front of you during the life cycle of a project can help you address the areas that are slowing the process down or adding more to the bottom line than budgeted.
- Save Time - Save Money - Generating reports can eat up hours every day. Imagine using those same hours on other processes that require your attention. OnCite™ gives you that time savings by providing you with a fast way to request and generate reports. Using that time saved on other business matters means more money savings for the company.
- Over 140 Standard Reports – Generate one of many standard reports with several filter options such as property, tenant, date range, or category. Download and view a few sample reports.
- Personal Report Profile – Create a personal report profile to capture the current settings and filters for any of the standard reports. Create the reports manually from Report Managers or choose options to schedule automatic Excel report generation and email delivery.
- Ad-Hoc Report Wizard - Follow the steps and generate a report of your own design using grouping options, sorting options and more.