|OnCite™ Asset Management & Preventive Maintenance|
|Use OnCite™ Asset Management & Preventive Maintenance to track and proactively manage all assets within a building. |
Create instructions for maintenance to be performed and deliver those instructions on the auto-generated preventive maintenance work orders.
- Proactively inspect and perform scheduled maintenance on building equipment such as cooling towers, chillers, elevators, air handling units and every asset that needs to be proactively maintained.
- Create flexible schedules (every 3 weeks, every 15 days, every 5 months, etc.) for each asset and each set of instructions for work to be performed.
- Set work orders to generate two weeks, one week or one day in advance of their due date and assign to engineers one-by-one, in batches or using preset automatic assignments.
- Run maintenance forecast reports on future maintenance to be performed.
- View a calendar of activity to aid in scheduling time off for engineers as well as evening out the workload.
- Set Seasonal Dates to eliminate the need to "remember" to turn off a schedule for off months.
- Mass dispatch PM Work Orders wirelessly.
- Save Repair Costs - Everyone knows that proper management of building assets & equipment can save hundreds of thousands of dollars. OnCite™ provides a tool that makes scheduling and tracking the ongoing maintenance and action items easy and flexible.
- BOMA Standards - Are you trying to comply with BOMA standards for life span of equipment? Know what equipment needs to be replaced when based upon the installation date and the life span of the equipment against the BOMA category details. Calculate and plan ahead for replacement costs.
- Standardize the Asset Management and Preventive Maintenance processes across your entire Portfolio of Properties - Because it is difficult to make strategic decisions or run reports across a portfolio when each building is using its own list of asset types, tasks and categories, OnCite™ makes it easy to address the needs of each property and still maintain corporate standards. At the end of the day, you need to know how many Air Handling Units or Cooling Towers are installed across multiple buildings, which "Life Safety" items need to be replaced, and more.
- Manage Team Member Time - When a team member asks for a day off, do you know what maintenance is due that day so you can effectively manage your resources? With OnCite™, scheduling and calendaring are easy to view and update. The Calendar report provides details for a month or week for one Property or many. The report can include details or simply the number of hours and minutes scheduled.
- Equipment Profiles – Maintain detailed information about each asset at a property, including supplier information. Use integrated management tools to quickly generate multiple asset profiles for properties with multiple installations of the same equipment.
- Work Order Schedules – Improve reliability and prolong the life of assets by scheduling preventive maintenance for each piece of equipment. Multiple options, including seasonal parameters, allow flexible scheduling to meet demanding operational requirements. Use the intuitive management tools to easily generate bulk schedules for multiple installations of the same equipment.
- Instruction Sets – Construct detailed tasks and precise instructions for any scheduled task. Specify up to 40 customizable readings to be gathered when work is performed.
- Integrated Work Orders – With full integration with OnCite™ Work Orders, automatically generate work orders, complete with instruction sets, when scheduled maintenance is due. Track the work through completion, and set up email notifications for overdue tasks.
- Calendar Report Manager – Simplify planning and review by providing easy-to-read calendars showing scheduled maintenance in 7-day or monthly format. Tailor the planner to specific properties, tenants, and/or assigned staff.
- Assignment Manager – Assign staff and dispatch work orders via printer, e-mail, handheld device or fax.
- Report Manager/Labor Forecast – Use the included tools to generate current information about equipment, labor history, and work order status. Provide forecast reports for projected maintenance and labor requirements. Customize ad hoc reporting by defining column content, groupings, sorting, and totals.