|OnCite™ Work Order Management|
If you are using email or spreadsheets for work order management today OR if you are using a stand-alone work orders system that is not an integrated part of a comprehensive system, then OnCite™ just might be for you.
- Capture work order information quickly and easily as calls come in or pair your OnCite™ Work Orders module with the OnCite™ Tenant Portal and receive work orders directly from tenants as they submit service requests online.
- Assign work as it comes in or set default assignments based on property, tenant, type of request, etc.
- Set, receive & deliver automated notifications.
- Maintain updated work order status from inception to completion.
- Capture performance indicators.
- Use with the OnCite™ Accounting Module to track costs and invoice tenants.
- Track the time it takes for a building engineer or supplier to acknowledge the work order, the active time to actually complete the work, and the resolution time from inception to completion.
- Forecast and plan based on custom reports on who did how much of what work when and where with a few quick clicks.
- Tenant Retention - Maintain a high level of tenant satisfaction by responding to their Service Requests quickly. OnCite™ provides tools for quickly entering and dispatching Service Requests as well as entering completion information. Working in conjunction with the OnCite™ Tenant Portal, tenants can see the real-time status of their requests as well as enter new requests.
- Automate Bill-backs for Service Requests Parts and Labor - Monthly billing is always a headache and billing for Service Request labor is easy to miss. Automate the process and have OnCite™ generate the billable labor line items for invoicing as the completion information is entered.
- Automate Work Order Assignment - How much time is wasted trying to figure out which team member to assign a Work Order to? By defining an Assignment Matrix, work orders are automatically assigned based upon property and type of request selected. OnCite™ also routes Work Orders for assignment when the normal assignee is out of the office. This automated assignment means that requests entered from the Tenant Portal go directly to a building engineer.
- Mobile Device Integration – Expedite service response through the use of OnCite™’s proprietary application for handheld devices. Receive and update/closeout work orders while "in the field”. And with OnCite™'s OCC (Occasionally Connected Computing) technology, spotty wireless reception presents no problem.
- Tenant Request Work Orders – Receive service requests entered by tenants via the OnCite™ Tenant Portal or manually enter requests received via fax, phone, or in person. Use the priority indicator to identify and help manage critical and non-critical issues.
- Preventive Maintenance Work Orders – Receive scheduled work orders generated by the OnCite™ Preventive Maintenance system and create work orders for unscheduled equipment repair and service. Help to ensure consistency and adherence to standards by including pre-defined instructions and other details for servicing the equipment.
- Team Roster – Maintain general contact information about each team member, including the preferred method of communication (email, handheld, printer or fax) for accepting work orders.
- Work Order Assignment Managers – Gather a group of work orders by selecting filtering options for assignees, equipment type, property, and tenant. Use the accompanying management tools to quickly review, assign, and dispatch work orders meeting the specified criteria.
- Work Order Print Controls – Use integrated filter options to capture a group of work orders for subsequent review and printing. Filtering options include date range, property, tenant, trade code, equipment type and assigned to.
- Work Order Invoicing Queue – Review, approve or deny work order line items for billing.
- Report Manager – Use the included tools to generate current lists of team members and work orders, as well as YTD summary reports. Provide forecast reports for projected maintenance and labor, customizing the content by defining column content, groupings, sorting, and totals.