|OnCite™ Supplier Management|
As with the management of all types of contacts, from suppliers to building engineers to tenants and everyone else, The OnCite™ Contact Management system brings the relevant information about your Suppliers to one place AND lets you access that information from every logical place throughout the OnCite™ property management system. If you are having difficulty keeping up with your suppliers, with which suppliers did what work, with who is approved for a particular project, with your supplier bids, your supplier contracts or don't have integrated access to message your suppliers from within your property management software and track the history of communications with them, then OnCite™ might be a solution for you to consider. Request a demo and let's explore your options together.
- Streamline your Purchase Order Process - Does is seem to take an act of Congress to get a PO # out to your Suppliers? OnCite™ makes this process easy and puts the Purchase Order in the "hands" of the Supplier via email or fax. Suppliers can even view their own Purchase Orders through the OnCite™ Supplier Portal.
- Bill Back Your Purchase Orders - Have you ever found a Purchase Order months later that you could have billed back to your Tenant? OnCite™ ties Purchase Orders back to Work Orders and to Tenants for billing and provides an easy interface for your accounting team to review and accept those charges for Invoicing.
- Contract Management - Save time knowing where to find Contract information for your suppliers as well as other associated documents. This information can be searched for using a text search even if it is on an attached file.
- Supplier Information – Maintain a list of Suppliers and their multiple contacts, including general information about each contact. View related information about equipment profiles, work orders, contracts, purchase orders and invoices.
- Purchase Orders – Create Purchase Orders that include dates, amounts and bill-back information as appropriate. Select a supplier to pull all pertinent contact data.
- Purchase Order Print Controls – Select from property, supplier, and date range options to generate multiple Purchase Orders from a single screen.
- Report Manager – Generate reports showing information on suppliers, contract and purchase order status, valid dates, and amounts.
- OnCite™ Work Order Integration – Improve efficiency with this optional feature for assigning work orders to suppliers, complete with automatic fax and/or email notification.
- OnCite™ Property Profiles Integration – Quickly view each property’s associated Suppliers.