|OnCite™ Project Management|
Are you using spreadsheets or old project management systems to manage your current projects? Has the number of projects you do each year grown to the point that your current systems aren't meeting your needs? Is it difficult to communicate project priorities or to keep track of why some projects were deferred? Are your project management business processes unique to your organization?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, the OnCite™ Project Management solution just might be the right fit for you. OnCite™ Project Management facilitates project tracking and management from project budgeting through approval cycles, assignment of action items to team members and suppliers, and tracking project financials. Use Project Checklists to auto-generate work orders based on standard action items and schedules. Track bid requests, supplier invoices, problem logs and more.
- Meet your Budget - Projects tend to run over budget simply due to lack of organization and lack of knowledge about where the numbers are during the process. OnCite™ shows actuals through on the project sheet and sends ticklers to project managers when reaching milestones such as within 10% of the budgeted amount. Also, track deadlines and problem logs all within the same interface.
- Know the Elements Required for your Project - Have you ever forgotten a step in a project that put you behind schedule? OnCite™ provides you with the tools to prevent this issue. You can create and use project templates which include general time lines to automatically create deadlines and provide a schedule that can be maniplulated for each specific project.
- Get the Best Supplier for the Job - Manage all bid requests and bid sheets including invitations to suppliers, approving or denying bids and more.
- Never Forget A Project - Many times things fall through the cracks because they aren't stored in a file that people use daily. Create Potential Project Holders for items that need to be addressed in the next business year, defer projects, and even have potential projects automatically generated based upon recapitalization settings.
- Projects – Maintain and track all aspects of a project, including actual vs. budgeted amounts, bid requests, competitive bidding waivers, MWBEVA information, completion information, impact, contact information, and status. Use optional features to automatically
send email notifications to Project staff regarding new problems and status changes. Assign Action Items quickly and easily and review calendar or Gantt Chart style schedule reports.
- Budget Management – For a specified Pool, display all the projects including project status and financial information regarding the amount already spent or allocated. Use the integrated tools to defer, budget, or view any projects within the system.
- Project Action Checklist - Create Action Checklists to reuse over and over again. These checklist include action items and general scheduling information which in turn can be used to generate action lists, deadlines and a general schedule for new projects.
- Associated Document Management - Attach any related file (floor plans, contracts, etc.) for reference.
- Report Manager – Generate Reports on project details including variance reports, problem logs, and status breakdown.