|OnCite™ Lease & Client Management|
Never miss another Renewal or Expiration Date. The OnCite™ Lease Administration system with a built-in tickler system sends email reminders about key lease dates such as Lease Renewal, Lease Expiration, etc. and creates a Lease Activity Work Order for the person responsible for the follow up.
Manage the leasing process from start to finish, inquiry to occupancy, prospect to tenant and then use powerful customer relationship management features to differentiate your services and retain your tenants. Track all historic data. Send emails and text messages right from within OnCite™ and then maintain all communication history for future reference.
- Tenant Retention - Did you know that most tenants don't feel a connection with their landlord or management group? When it comes time for renewing their lease, without that connection, they are more likely to look elsewhere. Having a state of the art Lease Administration system handling the day to day issues, reminding you of the important dates and providing tools to keep you in close connection with your tenants strengthens that bond and reduces tenant loss.
- Time Savings - Save time and energy by automating charges that are due on a scheduled basis such as rent and parking fees for Invoicing in the A/R module. Charges can be scheduled on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Reduce Vacant Space - Keep track of available square footage using vacant space reports as well as stacking plans. The knowledge of what's available makes it easier to provide proposals to potential tenants or offer additional space or a move to current Tenants.
- Lease Abstract – Construct a comprehensive tenant profile, including insurance information, critical dates, customized reminders, and defined tenant/landlord responsibilities. Upload copies of legal or other associated documents.
- Suite Descriptors – Define the available spaces within a property, including square footage and description, and assign the spaces to tenant leases.
- Recurring Charge Schedules – Save time and energy by automating charges that are due on a scheduled basis such as rent and parking fees for Invoicing in the A/R module. Charges can be scheduled on a monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Stacking Plan – View a report of tenants by floor according to the tenants assigned to the Suite Descriptors, or view a report of vacancies by floor. Use the Stacking Plan Manager to create, assign, and vacate suites for a property.
- Management Group Profiles – Maintain a profile on all Tenant Management Groups complete with which tenants they manage.
- Landlord Profiles – Maintain a profile on all Landlords complete with which properties they own.
- Leasing Activity Calendar – View a monthly or weekly calendar report of all Leasing activities due in the given period, including expiration dates and renewal option dates.
- Tickler Manager – Set up email reminders for critical events, including renewal, expiration, expansion, and more. Define custom messages, recipients, and how many days in advance the reminders should be generated.
- Report Manager – Generate reports for Leasing dates, mailers and much more.