|OnCite™ System Implementation|
This might not be your first rodeo in terms of software implementation. But whether you are a newcomer to the software implementation process or have a few scars from 'getting bucked off the horse' before, the success of your implementation is paramount to your team at Deep Forest. You'll find that we will work closely with you and your team to listen and understand your priorities and goals on the front end so that we may constantly map back to those priorities to stay on the right track. While we have extensive experience with software implementations, we truly get that no two implementations are the same. Like you and your company and your business processes, your implementation will be unique yet will use tried and true techniques and process based on your vision of success.
Some of those tried and true techniques and standards include:
- Summary of the Project - Explains the general objective of the implementation of your new software solution and is based on your vision and goals for success.
- Project Scope - Defines more details around the project scope and what exactly will be addressed as a part of your system implementation.
- Key Stakeholders - Defines the participants on your team and on ours who will be working together throughout the project.
- Deep Forest Systems Team - Provides a little more detail about the roles of each of the Deep Forest Team Members who will be working on your project including an Account Manager, Project Manager, and Assistant Project Manager/Account Support Manager.
- Business Requirements - The Business Requirements essentially define the specific system enhancements, data conversion, and integration required for your successful system implementation.
- What to Expect - Kinda like 'what to expect when you're expecting' except condensed and about your software implementation and not about babies.
- System Setup - Outlines a series of setup questions for system preferences. The Deep Forest Team uses this information to set the system up to best fit your business processes.
- Implementation Schedule - Defines the dates for rollout of the initial system, data conversion, status meetings, delivery of enhancements, and training. Deep Forest invests the legwork to hammer out a schedule that might work for everyone involved and then adjusts it based on your actual schedule, priorities and needs.